Injections & Stem Cell
Our Milwaukee Pain Specialists Give You Options
Pain can be a complex issue that affects all areas of your life. Whether the pain is caused by an automobile accident, chronic illness, or has an unknown cause, it can impact every facet of your life. While pain cannot always be eliminated it can be reduced to a tolerable level, which will in turn enhance function, mood and quality of life.
Integrated Pain and Joint Care has developed a program to help manage pain with a thorough assessment, pain management program and continual evaluations and communication. Below is a listing of common pain services that are provided at our clinic. Please follow the links for more information.
- Discogram or Intradiscal Injection
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Intra-articular Joint Injections
- Keloid Steroid Infiltration and Intercostal Nerve Block
- Occipital Trigeminal Nerve Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Suprascapular Dorsal Scapular Nerve Block
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- TMJ Joint Intra Articular Injections
- Sacroiliac Steroid Injection
For more information, visit http://integratedpain.org/services/injections-stem-cell/.