We believe that not everyone has the same supplemental needs due to the varying degrees of diets, nutrition, exercise, stress, underlying medical conditions and even how medications for these conditions deplete nutrients. We want to provide you with the most suitable realistic supplement plan for you. Our clinical staff will sit down with you and discuss all aspects of your health history, fitness goals, lifestyle, home and work environment and, with your help, design the most appropriate supplement plan for your individual needs and lifestyle goals.
Nutritional counseling and body composition analysis are always available and can be an important aspect in the success of any supplement plan.
Our Initial Consultation is a one hour visit and requires a health evaluation and system review to be completed before the appointment. Our doctors will review and discuss the first phase or set of supplemental goals based on your desired lifestyle goals.
Follow-up reviews and progressions in supplemental therapy are scheduled on an as needed basis. Length of time may vary from fifteen minutes to one hour, depending on the needs and goals to discuss the plan to educate and implement.
- 15 minute consultation- $50
- 30 minute consultation- $75
- 1 hour consultation- $140
At Goodyear Chiropractic Health Center, we offer only the highest quality nutritional supplements. The brands we offer are formulated with the highest regard for safety and efficacy with the highest quality ingredients and standardized extracts for best absorption and consistent results. Some of the brand names we offer are Advocare, Metagenics, Nutrition Dynamics, Standard Process, and Nutrina.
The following pdf (attachments) are key areas for targeted support along with the recommended essential nutrients and products we frequently sell for the management of:
- Fundamental Nutrition – Multivitamin, Vitamin B Complex, Vitamins C and D3, Fiber, EPA/DHA, Calcium, Probiotics, Zinc
- Adrenal/Stress – DHEA, Vitamin C with Bioflavinoids, Vitamin B6, Pregnenolone, Licorice
- Anti-inflammation and Anti-aging – Vitamins A, C, D, E and B6; EPA/DHA, Coenzyme Q-10, Turmeric, Quercetin, Curcumin, Bromelain, Cinnamon, Cayenne, Ginger, Bone Broth, Colostrum
- Body Composition/Weight Management – Protein, Fiber, Conjugated Linoleic Acid, Chromium, L-Carnitine, L-Glutamine, Coenzyme Q-10, DHEA, Vitamins B and D3, DHEA
- Bone Health – MCHC, Calcium, Vitamin D, Boron, Magnesium, Ipriflavone, Berberine, Hops, Phosphorus
- Brain Function (Cognition, Memory, Etc.) – Ginkgo Biloba, Prolie-Rich Polypeptides, Huperzine A, Folate, N-Acetylcysteine, EPA/DHA
- Detoxification and Liver/Kidney Function – Silymarin, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Watercress, Cordyceps, Folate, Chlorophyllin, Andrographis, Hops, Methionine, Artichoke
- Digestion – Lipase, Proteases, Amla Fruit, Betaine, Pepsin, Zinc Carnosine, Chamomile, Peppermint, certain Raw Organ Concentrates, Probiotics
- Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue – Magnesium, Antioxidants, EPA/DHA, Calcium, Panax Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, Licorice, Passionflower, DHEA, Vitamin B Complex, L-Carnitine, Vitamin C, Beta Carotene, 5HTP
- Heart Health – Antioxidants Vitamins A, C, E, Selenium, L-Carnitine, Coenzyme Q-10, Hawthorn, Taurine, EPA/DHA, Ginkgo Biloba, Bromelain, Folic Acid, Vitamins B6 and B12
- Immune and Lung Health – Vitamins A, C, D and E, Andrographis, Hops, Zinc, Amla Fruit, Selenium, Chinese Botanicals, Ayurvedic Botanicals, Homeopathic Remedies, Perilla, Garlic, select Mushrooms, Probiotics, Whey Protein, Echinacea, Ginger, Licorice
- Intestinal Health – Probiotics, Glutamine, Plantain Fruit, Coptis Root, Oregano, Red Thyme, Sage, Ginger, Fiber
- Joints, Tendons and Muscles – Hops, Magnesium, Glucosamine, MSM, Chondroitin, Antioxidants, EPA/DHA, Calcium
- Men’s Health – Arginine, Tribulus, Zinc, Saw Palmetto, Soy, Plant Sterols, Epigallocatechin Gallate, Ashwaghanda, DHEA
- Migraine Relief – 5HTP, Vitamin B Complex, Fever Few, Magnesium, Antioxidants
- Mood – St. John’s Wort, DHEA, Folate, Inositol, EPA/DHA
- Pain Management – Ginger, D-Phenylalanine, Vitamin B6, Thiamin, Turmeric, Reduced Iso-Alpha Acids from Hops, Boswellia
- Protein/Meal Replacement – 8 EAA’s, Whey, Soy
- Rehab/Repair – EPA, Flaxseed Oil, Vitamins C and E, Selenium, B-Carotene, Bioflavonoids, Taurine, Magnesium, Zinc, Glucosamine Sulfate, Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, Chondrotin Sulfate, Arnica
- Relaxation and Sleep – Lemon Balm, Passionflower, Valerian, L-Theanine, Casein Tryptic Hydrolysate, Epigallocatechin Gallate, N-Acetylcysteine, Chinese Botanicals, L-5-Hydroxytryptophan, L-Theanine
- Sinus Health – Bromaline, Goldenseal, N-Actylcystine
- Sports Performance/Power – Whey Protein, Electrolytes, Magnesium, Long-Chain Glucose-Polymers, HGH/IGF, Creatine, Chromium, Coenzyme Q-10, Vitamin C, Selenium, Zinc, Boron, HMB, L-Arginine, L-Lysine, Ornithine, DHEA, L-Glutamine, L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine, L-Valine
- Sports Endurance – Panax Ginseng, Siberian Ginseng, L-Carnitine, Coenzyme Q-10, Pyruvate, PAK, Whey Protein, Electrolytes, Magnesium, Long-Chain Glucose-Polymers
- Stress Management – Licorice, Ashwagandha, Rehmannia, Ginseng, Rhodiola, Cordyceps, Chinese Botanicals, Homeopathic Remedies
- Stomach Health – Licorice, Probiotics, Glutamine, Zinc, Vitamins A and C, Quercetin, EPA/DHA, Aloe Vera
- Surgery Recovery – Arginine, RNA, Ginger, Vitamin B5, Bromelain, Fish Oils, Zinc
- Women’s Health – Indole-3-Carbinole, Isoflavones (Soy, Kudzu, Red Clover), Chinese Botanical Blends, Chasteberry, Choline, Calcium, Ashwaghanda, Black Cohosh, Folate
Be sure to discuss nutritional supplementation with your health care provider, especially if you have a health condition or are currently taking medication.
For more on specific dosage recommendations and why nutritional supplements are an important part of a holistic healthy lifestyle, schedule your nutrition consult.