WE ARE STILL OPEN and taking extra precautions so you can continue Therapy! At Goodyear Chiropractic Health Center, we prioritize your health and safety and want to make you aware of the extra precautions we are taking during this time of the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic.
The health and safety of our patients, their families, and our employees is our top priority, so you can rest assured that our team members are taking every precaution to maintain your health and safety. We have been asked of our “plan”. Here is our five-point approach.
1. We are continuously monitoring the ongoing coronavirus outbreak and are working with and following the guidance of the CDC, Wisconsin DHS, OSHA, and local public health agencies.
2. We are adhering to our strict infection control policies. Please be assured that we are continuing to follow our stringent infection control protocols and reinforcing our emphasis on proper personal hygiene practices such as hand washing, the use of hand sanitizer, and cleaning our contact surfaces and equipment more frequently to ensure the well-being of our staff, patients, and their families.
3. We are asking that families refrain from bringing other family members (that do not need to be present) to appointments to limit the number of visitors at the clinic at one time.
4. We will be assisting containment measures of social distancing in our offices, by making all attempts to move patients into private sanitized treatment rooms in a timelier fashion.
5. We ask that if any employee, patient, or family member are ill with fever, productive cough and/or acute respiratory illness, that they do not come into the clinic until free from symptoms for 72 hours. Anyone exhibiting these symptoms will be sent home immediately.
We will continue to remain open even if local schools close for the virus. We are diligently monitoring patients, families, and staff that are present in our facilities. However, if we determine one of our sites have been impacted by the virus, we will close temporarily to completely disinfect the entire clinic to safeguard our patients and the community we serve.
We appreciate and care for every single one of our patients. As a local small business, we appreciate your continued support and service. As a company, we will continue to take a team-based approach as we advocate for our patients’ well-being. We are constantly adjusting and assessing how we can improve and look forward to continuing your rehab and making strides to improved function during this unique time we all are navigating. Stay tuned as we may be expanding our business hours to allow all patients the availability of safe and continued care.
Dr. Corey Schneider, President