Pain Management Experts
Pain can be a complex issue that affects all areas of your life. Whether the pain is caused by an automobile accident, chronic illness, or has an unknown cause, it can impact every facet of your life. While pain cannot always be eliminated it can be reduced to a tolerable level, which will, in turn, enhance function, mood, and quality-of-life.
Integrated Pain and Joint Care, a division of Goodyear Health Center, has developed a program to help manage pain with a thorough assessment, pain management program, and continual evaluations and communication. Below is a listing of common pain services that are provided at our clinic. Please follow the links for more information.
- Discogram or Intradiscal Injection
- Epidural Steroid Injection
- Facet Joint Injection
- Intra-articular Joint Injections
- Keloid Steroid Infiltration and Intercostal Nerve Block
- Occipital Trigeminal Nerve Block
- Spinal Cord Stimulator
- Suprascapular Dorsal Scapular Nerve Block
- Sympathetic Nerve Block
- TMJ Joint Intra articular Injections